Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Present

My Present.

In my last post you read about my life up until this exact point. I'm halfway through my senior year of high school. Well... Theres a lot to say about my present, but in order to do that I have to go into my past a little bit (Not long, just a few months ago. I promise this isnt in the last entry!)
Back in September I was on my computer feeling down about my home situation, and how my relationship was with my parents, and I decided that I wanted someone to talk to about it. So I went on a random add spree on my myspace page, and I came across this intresting XBox profile. I thought "Hey, XBox is cool, maybe so will this kid." So I added him.
His name is Kevin. And he accepted my friend request right away and messaged me saying these exact words: "Hey thx for the add :) im always happy to meet new ladies dont be afraid to hit me up whenever your on and I wont hesitate either."
So I took him up on his offer, and we soon exchanged cell phone numbers, and started texting and talking on the phone and getting to know each other. Then he invited me to meet him and his family. So my cousin brought me over, after my brilliant directions got us lost and on the other side of town and he and his mom came and got us... And I spent the afternoon with him and his parents, and we started dating.
Well, next week is our 4 month, and I feel so incredibaly blessed, and lucky, and fortunate to have met him and his parents. I call his parents mom and dad, and they treat me as if I were their own daughter. They bring me to doctors appointments and occupational therepy appointments, and pick me up to go over their house, and usually end up bringing me home because my ride bailed. They know about the situation with my parents, and Kevin and his parents are there for me, and they let me know that they care. I'm so blessed to be marrying into this wonderful family, after all that I've gone through. And I love them as if they were my biological family, because they treat me better than my own family does.
So my present right now, is I'm getting a chance at something that I havent had in a long time. Happiness. A family. And love. And I would do anything for this family, because I love them. I can't say it enough. I love them. And Kevin, I can't even think about what my life would be like without him. I love him with all of my heart and beyond. And I love his mom and dad unconditionally.

Stay Tuned for my next post "My Future." It will be available for your reading shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment