Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Future

My Future.

My future will be better than my past. But up until today, I wasn't so sure of that. My soon to be mother-in-law helped me to realize something today. That even though my family has never been there for me, I kept going. On my own. Making me a much stronger indivigual than I would have been if my parents did carry my hand through everything. I learned much more on my own. And I turned myself around. And that right there is what will make my future bright and successful.
I will be getting married later this year, to the love of my life and the head cheerleader of my support team, Kevin. He and his family have helped me through so many obstacles in my life, and they are the ones that have made themselves available for me when I needed them. I will also be graduating high school with High Honors this year, and also with ROTC Honors. I am a leader now, and I will be a leader for the rest of my life, as I plan to join the US Army, and when I go up for reenlistment in 6 years I plan to take my G.I. Bill and go to college for either creative writing, or Music Education.
I will have a family. And I will let them know everyday how much I love and care for them. I will be there when they need me like they have been there when I needed them. I will be a hard worker, successful, and I will be reliable, responsible, caring, and respectful. I will be strong. And I will be happy.
My future will be better than my past because of the people in it. And because I refuse to let my past dictate who and what I will be in my future.

To everyone who has been there for me time and time again, THANK YOU!!!!! I'm so glad that you were. And I promise I will not let you down.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment